Finishing Stages At Cellar Circle

Well, folks, we have entered what I would call the Home Stretch over at Cellar Circle. I thought I'd share a few Before and After pics with you, since that is the exciting part of any renovation. Some of our projects are still in-the-works, but others (like the bathrooms and kitchen) are pretty much done.


Let's start with the kitchen:


I'll have to dig deeper for pictures of what this kitchen really looked like originally, but this is a pretty good "clean slate" look. After we gutted the entire thing, insulated, and sheetrocked.




This was the kitchen after we painted and leveled the floor to correct a 3 inch slope!

This is the kitchen today. A mess, but done! You'll quickly find when rehabbing, that any tools, supplies, odd things in your hands, find their way mysteriously to any and all available flat spaces. Hence the disaster on our counters! If you can mentally remove the clutter, you'll see the cabinets, sink, fixtures, lights, etc are all in and ready to go! Including Noah, who is always ready to go.



And now, let us take a stroll through the bathrooms. As with the kitchen, my "original original" pictures are somewhere else and I need to find them to give you a true sense of where we've been, but the ones I have should work okay for now...
I honestly do not know which bathroom this is. It could be the hall bath or it could be the master bath. Truth be told, it doesn't matter! This is what a gutted bathroom looks like. And it's what both of ours looked like Before. Scary, isn't it? *shudders*



This is most definitely the master bathroom in-the-works. Still scary.




BUT! Ta-DA!! This is the hall bath completed. I realized just now I didn't get a picture of the tub in here. No matter, I'll get one later. If you're curious, it looks a lot like the master tub.




I'm happy to report that the only things missing from this bathroom now are 2 lightbulbs. Not. Worried.


Sinks in the master bathroom.
I think I'll stop with the kitchens and baths for now. I wouldn't want to overwhelm you! :) I'm very pleased with the progress we've seen. Although painfully slow at times, we are starting to see the fruits of all those hours of effort!

Comments

cj and family said…
Nice. Very nice. :o) I had an involuntary "oooh!" when I saw that first picture of the remodeled hall bath. Looks great! You must be getting so excited and ready to move in. :o) Have fun!
Jen said…
Gotta love those before/after pics!!! You guys have done soooo well! I love your bathroom mirrors! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth