Fabulous Coupon Run!

Somehow this turned out to be a stellar week at Publix. I usually go do some type of couponing there each week, but sometimes the deals aren't good enough to write home about. Or I'll only get one really exciting deal and forget to post about it.

Not today!

Today, Publix had their act together and offered terrific sales at the time that there were fantastic coupons available. I am thankful that the Lord enabled Noah to behave in the cart while I did some thinking. Couponing takes a tremendous amount of forethought, planning, and uninterrupted thought; have I mentioned that?


I paid $13.87 for all you see here!!!

That's:

  • 2 boxes Special K cereal (these were FREE, believe it or not!)
  • 2 cans PAM nonstick cooking spray
  • 2 boxes Wheat Thins (these were 25 cents each!!)
  • 2 bottles French's Mustard
  • 4 pkgs Velveeta Shells and Cheese
  • 2 pkgs Smithfield Bacon
  • 2 bags Kraft shredded cheese
  • 2 cartons sour cream
  • 1 bag Stacy's Pita Chips

I think this may have been my best coupon run yet! I'm praising the Lord for the great deals!!




Comments

Jen said…
Wow, that's awesome! I haven't done this weeks deals at Publix, yet. You're inspiring me! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth