Wishing

Last night I came across some old pictures of me from when I was pregnant with Noah. They're a little blurry, but that's slightly appropriate since they ARE memories after all. Don't anyone go starting any rumors: THESE ARE FROM 2 YEARS AGO!!!






Seeing these and others made all those familiar longings come back up to the surface again. *Sigh* I am getting used to the idea that we may never have any more children, and I trust the Lord with whatever He wants for our family. But I do miss pregnancy and a little baby.

I think to myself, "I should have savored it more. I should have taken more pictures. I should have written everything down." Pregnancy seems to me like a wonderful dream I've awakened from and will probably never return to.

Anyway, those are my thoughts today!

"Lord, help me with my unfulfilled longings. Help me to remember to trust You always. And to keep smiling." :)

Comments

Ruth said…
That second shot - wow you had a big belly, LOL! Mine didn't get that big with Nadia although of course I gave birth almost 4 weeks before you did and she was a lot smaller than Noah. I pray for you often especially as I worry that my situation might make things harder for you. (((hugs)))
Joanna said…
Ruth, that second shot was taken when I was 36 weeks! I still had 4 more weeks left at that point. I was HUGE!!! But then, so was Noah. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth