More Than Meets the Eye

To us, it appears to be a gas regulator for our grill. (Don't ask me what a gas regulator is, because I don't know. My guess would be it regulates gas. Ha ha!)


To Noah? It's a leaf blower. I'm not joking! For the last few weeks this "toy" has been his favorite. Forget the fancy ride-on airplane, forget the brightly-colored toys that talk to him. My son would rather play with a gas regulator. Oh, excuse me; I meant LEAF BLOWER. Here's a couple pics of Noah demonstrating how it works.





Ah, the imagination of a toddler!

Comments

Very cute! See you at Becca's wedding?
Natalie said…
Hey, Jo! I finally added your blog to my blogroll. Now that it's summer, I have time to do things like that. :-) I hope you have a great summer and that you have time to do lots of reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth