Another Week Gone By

I have let almost another week go by with no blogging! Here's how it works for me:
1. I get busy
2. I forget to take pictures of my busy-ness
3. I put off writing a post until I have some good pictures.
4. I forget what I wanted to write about in the first place.
5. Blog sits ignored and lonely.

I am not proud of this series of unfortunate events, but that's how it goes. Let me try to recap as best I can what we did over the last week (sans pictures, I'm afraid!)

Praise the Lord, the roof was finished over at Cellar Cir! It looks worlds better, and actually does what a roof is supposed to do, which is block rain. We've had many opportunities to test that over the last week. Good job, Josh!

Mrs. Fallon and her daughter Meredith stopped through here on Friday night for a visit on their way to Greenville. We had a short but very sweet time with them while they were here, and I even got some good ideas for our new home from Meredith, who should be an interior designer in my opinion. :)

We have had a couple of days now where Noah has stayed dry and even told me a few times he had to "go". This is terrific progress! We had a minor setback this week as well, when I had to put a diaper on him because he was becoming backed up, due to fear (or dread?) of using the potty. I hope that's not too gross to put on here. *blushes*

I have not been feeling too well over the last few days. I've been having some right-sided abdominal pain that is causing me problems. Now before you all bombard my comments section with words like "Appendicitis", I've already had mine removed so that can't be the problem. Thank you for your concern, though! :) I'm praying the Lord will help us figure out why I'm in so much pain.

We are also getting ready to enjoy some company. Next Tuesday, Josh's mom flies in to spend a week with The Grandchildren. She will be staying with Matt and Jen, since we'll get to see her when we go up there at the end of the month for my niece Becca's wedding (only 26 more days, Becca!!).

Josh's Grammie seems to be failing fast. I believe she is out in Kansas, and not doing too well. We're praying for grace in perhaps her last days.

That's all for now, I think! I'll try to stay on top of my blogging better. I really do love it.

Comments

Ruth said…
Sorry to hear you've been in pain. Does it seem to be near your ovary? One of my sister's periodically has INTENSE pain on one ovary - a cyst. Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth