Beachy Evening

Family photo minus Josh and me. Brianne cracks me up in this one! She is "naked" because her clothes had gotten drenched and sandy from the water. Matt was holding her out from him so he wouldn't get wet too. The effect is fantastic. :)



Family photo; the 3 of us.





Brianne loving the beach


She's walking!



Grammie Rowley explaining to Noah about the waves




Awww.




Mother and son.



Father and son. Son is fearful of the beach for the first 15 minutes Every Single Time. Hence the crying.






Comments

Ruth said…
I LOVE the family photo of the 3 of you! I think that photo deserves to be in a frame somewhere in your house. :-) I also like the one of you & Josh.
Natalie said…
Looks like you're having a great time! I'm glad Josh's mom could visit. Have a great week with her.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth