Two Steps Forward

As far as an update for potty-training goes (Mr. Terrell, this is for you!), we continue to have good days and bad days. Thankfully, the good days are starting to outnumber the bad days!

  1. Noah now tells me when he has to go to the potty. We usually make it, sometimes we don't.
  2. I still occasionally take him on my own initiative (if it's been a while or if we're about to go somewhere or once we get home from being out).
  3. He has gone stinky ON HIS POTTY twice this week, which was a major accomplishment!

What I've found has helped is leaving him naked from the waist down while we're at home, only putting a diaper on him when he goes to bed, or a pull-up if we're going out of the house.

Hopefully we'll be done by the time he turns 2 in July. I'm praying so, anyway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth