He said, "Mama"!!!


Wednesday night after church (I can't believe I forgot to blog about this!) I went to the nursery to pick up Noah. Carrie Bennett was in there and pointed to me and asked him, "Who is that?" With a big smile on his face, Noah said "Mama". It took someone asking him, but he finally said it! Now I'm sure it won't be long before he says it over and over to get my attention. But I hope I never get sick of hearing it!


Also on Wednesday, we went out as a family and got our annual Christmas photos taken at Sears. The pic above is one of the ones we didn't order, that's why I'm posting it. Over the next few weeks I'll post some of the others we didn't choose. Sorry, but you'll just have to wait til Christmas to see the ones we picked! We send them out with our Christmas letters and I'm not about to ruin the surprise. Not that you need to hold your breath waiting or anything, they're not THAT spectacular!

Comments

Ruth said…
Three cheers for Noah! Hip, Hip, Hurray!!! I hope he does say your name OFTEN now that he finally said it once. That is so funny that the first time was at church when asked by someone else. LOL!

That's a nice pic of you two! I am thinking we'll get ours done the week of Thanksgiving when Nadia will be 5 months old. I am torn as to where to go to get them but leaning towards Sears. Did you have a good experience? I can't recall if this is where you've gone in the past or if you went to Walmart or somewhere else in the past.
Rachel said…
Yay for Noah saying "Mama"! I'm still trying to catch Samuel saying my name. Apparently he'll say it around other people and call me when I'm out of ear-shot, but he won't say it in front of me. The sneaky little buggars:)

Love the pic!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth