Happy Veterans' Day!







Hope those of you with the day off are having a fantastic day, and that those of you who don't have it off (like me, ha ha) are enjoying it too. I decided to get festive and dress Noah in camouflage pants, which happened to be the only ones he had clean, so I guess I can't take credit for his outfit! Laundry day, you know.






Today we went to the Salvation Army to look for some more long-sleeved shirts and pants for Noah, since I have been coming up to Laundry day short on clothes for him lately. He has "enough" in that he has at least 7 outfits, but if he spills something on himself or plays in the mud while my back is turned, or or or... (the possibilities are endless with an active little boy) we run short. After the Salvation Army we went to the park to let off some steam, and then came home. Now Noah is down for his nap and I'm folding laundry, blogging, and cleaning house.






Pretty typical day for us, but I hope each one of the veterans out there will have a special day. And thank you for your service for us and for your country. Freedom is a wonderful thing!






(Here's just a random video of us goofing off.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth