Pumpkin Cookies






I experimented with another cookie recipe tonight; tweaking it until I could feel good about all the ingredients...

These are DELECTABLE!!

Disclaimer: Both Josh and Noah sampled them and turned their noses up, saying they weren't good. Mind you, these are the same people who had just consumed a miniature Twix bar apiece. I'm sure if I had just tasted a Twix, these cookies wouldn't be sweet enough for me either. BUT I want to remind you that:

"A sated man loathes honey, but to a famished man every bitter thing is sweet." Prov 27:7.

It's all about perspective, you see!



Pumpkin-Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 C mashed pumpkin
1/4 C molasses
1/4 C vegetable oil
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 C oat flour
1/2 C rolled oats
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 C dark (or semi-sweet) chocolate chips
1/4 C walnuts (optional)

Combine first 5 ingredients. In separate bowl combine next 5 ingredients, and then add to first mixture. Fold in chips and nuts. Drop by rounded tsp onto parchment paper lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 10 mins.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth