April Zoo Trip

Jen, the kids, and I went to the zoo today, along with about 1/3 of Jacksonville. Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but it felt true. The weather was perfect, and so I think everyone else had the same idea we did. When we pulled into the parking lot, we had to wait in line behind several cars and buses (!) before we could even park. Once in the parking lot, I counted 12 school buses and 1 tour bus!

On days like that, my Zoo Strategy is to start at the end. In other words, the natural flow and mentality of people is to start to the right (did you know that?), so I just head off to the left and walk around the zoo the other way. It doesn't completely cut out the crowds, but it makes them a lot more manageable.


It was a tight squeeze getting them all in! This didn't last long.

Titus livin' large by himself in the wagon

Noah and Brianne on an alligator. Fake of course.

Side by side on the carousel

My vain attempt to get all 3 of us in the photo. Jen and Titus sat that one out.

So sorry, Jen! I "cut off" your head!


Titus just couldn't help himself, and fell asleep amongst the luggage!


As you can see, I didn't get any pictures of actual animals! You didn't want to see them anyway, did you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth