Oasis for my Bible Reading

I have been listening to sermons while I clean the house or fold laundry lately, and I heard a real gem the other day. If you've ever had a dry spell in your Bible reading, or wanted some pointers for how to make it better, this message is for YOU! I promise. It'll take you 50 minutes and it will be well worth your time. Or do what I do and grab an overflowing laundry basket or a broom and a mop, and play the message. You'll be so glad you did!

http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=413111352340

P.S. The sound quality is not the best on this message, but bear with it and listen anyway. :)

Comments

Carrie said…
I wasn't able to go to church today so I listened to this sermon

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth