Green Pastors

We've been working with Noah lately on Psalm 23. Last week he learned Ps 23:1, and this week we're trying to learn verse 2: "He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters."

Last night we were trying to explain to him more about the psalm; that it's talking about all the things the shepherd will do for His sheep. We explained all about what a pasture was--a great big soft green field of grass--and thought we were doing really well getting Noah to understand the psalm better. At the end I quizzed him:

Me (confident he'll get this right): "So, Noah, what is a pasture?"
Noah: "Pastor Masitto!" (our former pastor)

Lying down in green pastors must be....interesting! Well hopefully one day Noah will understand all this scripture he's been memorizing. :)

For fun, here's Noah reciting Psalm 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."



Comments

cyril said…
I really appreicate you sowing the seeds of spiritual wisdom in your God gifted kid!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth