Young Married's Christmas Party







Last night we attended the Christmas party for our age group at church. We had such a good time, made better by the fact that Mr. Bundy watched Noah for us at his house, giving us the opportunity to actually talk to the other people. The pictures today are courtesy of Carrie again, who has taken pity on my camera-less state. :) Thanks, Carrie!






We played 2 Christmas trivia games, and I won the Christmas Movies one! I don't know if I should be proud of that or not, but I was happy to win a little prize anyway. Everyone brought appetizers for the party and a batch of their favorite cookies/bars to exchange at the end, and we all had fun talking and eating.






It was bittersweet for me, knowing that it was the last party with my friend Carrie (she's going to be a missionary and leaves this month on deputation), and maybe with the others as well (Matt and Jen's house is under contract and supposed to close this month, which puts somewhat of a deadline on our time at Victory).












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth