I have no camera. :(

Maybe you've noticed that my blog has been painfully devoid of photos lately. This is because my dear husband has confiscated "my" (actually it's his) camera for good. He says I messed with a setting, and that messed him up on his jobsite the other day, so I'm banned from the camera.

BUT!!

A little bird told me I might be receiving a brand new camera for Christmas. If the rumors are true, the photos should begin to increase and become better in quality before too long. And between now and then I might be able to convince Mr. Camera Nazi to let me borrow his camera now and then. But don't count on it! :)

Comments

Ruth said…
How exciting that you will be getting a new camera for Christmas - just what you wanted! My sister (Wendy) also has a better camera on her wishlist. Hopefully the next 3 weeks will fly by in terms of not having a camera to use. That would drive me NUTS, lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth