An Obituary


Noah's Morning Nap died today, October 7, 2008, after 14 months of faithful service. Cause of death: being no longer needed by Noah. It will be most missed by Noah's mother, who is deeply saddened by its loss and will hereafter have to find ways to squeeze in her housework some other time. Morning Nap is survived by its partner, Afternoon Nap, whom we all hope has a long and prosperous life ahead of it. Helpful hints and words of advice may be sent to the mother in lieu of flowers.



Wait, what am I saying? Flowers are always appreciated too. :)





Comments

Ruth said…
LOL you have a great sense of humor!!! :-)
Ruth said…
P.S. I know my sister Yvonne has Jenna have "quiet reading time" while her younger siblings (ages 18 months and 3 years old) still take their morning naps. She had to look at books in bed (this was when she couldn't read yet). That way mom still gets some time to do other stuff! I am not sure that trick will work for you since Noah is giving up the nap so much earlier.
Carrie said…
very creative and funny!! I send my condolences...when my boys lost their am nap their afternoon nap went much longer. Titus still sleeps 3 hrs most days.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth