Fall Party at the Guiels'

Last night we were invited to a fall party at the home of Scott and Rachel Guiel (Remember? The party I made mini bagel pizzas for!). What a blast! We had a great time. Several of the young couples from church were able to attend, so we had fun talking and laughing with everyone. The guys all watched football on tv while the ladies chatted and scrap-booked (or made cards). There were several kids there too, so even Noah had something to do! Josh played outside with the kids for most of the time, which was HEAVENLY for me (Thanks, Josh!) because it meant that I was able to have several uninterrupted conversations with the ladies. I must have needed it, because I left in such high spirits and just feeling good. I've missed being able to talk with friends! I also got to hold little Abe Bennett for most of the party, which was really nice.

I wasn't able to get any pictures of the party, not because I forgot the camera, but because I forgot to use it. Typical Joanna mistake! Anyway, it was fun and a good time was had by all!

Comments

Ruth said…
Glad you had such a great time last night!
Carrie said…
that's funny I took my camera but forgot to use it too. Glad you had such a good time ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth