The Beginning of the End?

Please please don't tell me that morning naps are coming to an end!! Gasp!! Over the last week, there have been 3 times where a nap was not taken by Mr. Smiley Pants, today being one of them. I laid him down at 10am, and listened to him babble for an hour (an HOUR!!!) and then he started fussing. So, being that it was already after 11am (and pointless even should he fall asleep then because it would mess with the afternoon nap), I got him up. Groan.


But who could resist this face?:



Good news is that I just put him down about 10-15 mins ago and I haven't heard Peep #1 from him since. (I made sure to take him to the park to wear him out good!)

And now I must go make appetizers for a party we are attending tonight. Mini Bagel Pizzas, anyone?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth