Not For the Faint of Heart


I'm warning you, if you have a weak stomach, this would be the blog to skip! I'm about to catalog some of the Very Gross Things I have found Noah eating and doing. I figured at some point it would be good to know what he has survived! Josh and I joke that Noah is either going to be a very healthy little boy or a very sickly little boy. Here goes (and keep in mind that the top 2 items were just today!):



  • Eating Cat Food (see above picture. Don't ask me why we still have cat food and no cat. I don't know. But I got rid of the bag shortly after taking this photo.)

  • Sucking on the Toilet Brush (!!!!!!!! there are no words adequate to express my disgust!)

  • Eating Rabbit Droppings ("but, Mom, they look like little chocolates!")

  • Sucking on the little cap that goes over the bolt that holds the toilet to the floor (I should say that mine are all clean now!)

  • Licking shoe soles

  • Splashing in the potty

  • Picking through the trash can and eating what he finds (lint. used tissues. Q-tips. Things too gross to mention, even on here. Etc)

Keep in mind that this is by no means an exhaustive list, just what comes to mind when I think of what happens when I leave him alone "for 2 seconds".


Tell me my child is not the only one!


Comments

Shelly said…
LOL!!!!!!!!

Poor mommy! (He'll probably survive, don't worry!) Thanks for the chuckle!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth