A New Look



I went to get my hair cut yesterday. Went in with a picture of what I wanted. Came out with Something Entirely Different and spent way more than I usually spend. (I should have seen the $$ amount coming, since when I walked into this salon, which I hadn't been to in over 2 years, they had entirely remodeled~it looked like a spa in there!~and they offered me a complimentary beverage. My mouth fell open when I heard the total!) Still, in spite of all that, I really like the haircut anyway! It's definitely much much cooler for the summer, and easier to do every morning, which is so key! What do you think?

Comments

Carrie said…
really like it..and also like how Noah says uh-oh..hope to spend more time with you soon.
Mama Bear said…
I love it!!! you look amazing! it was worth the money!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth