Here is a video of Noah with 2 of the latest toys I brought home today from my adventures in Garage Saleing. When I set out to take the video, it was meant to be all about the lawn mower, but Noah got distracted so you'll get to see the tool bench I scored too. The total for both toys? $1.50. And let me tell you, the mower is already more than worth its price, since it has kept Noah occupied for an hour today! That is a lot to expect from a single toy. :)



This morning Josh and I changed the oil in our car. Funny story: Every Single Time we change the oil, Josh invariably says, "Next time I am paying someone to do this! What is it, like 20 bucks? That's a deal!" I always have to laugh because he likes to save the money by doing it himself, but forgets how much he hates getting out the ramps and scooting under the car, getting covered with oil (hard to avoid), etc etc.

Tonight we plan to go out to dinner to celebrate the sale of our house on Lord Taylor Dr. This is such a huge answer to prayer that it sold in this market! It has been a huge weight off of Josh to have it sold, but we still have a few more that need to sell. Gotta get rid of those Albatrosses around our necks! The Lord is good!

Comments

Ruth said…
Enjoy your dinner!! PTL for a house selling, and I will keep praying for other houses to sell as well (along with ours!).

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth