365 Project: week 43



Being Seth


The disaster that was my kitchen...


transformed during naptime, only to revert to looking like the above picture once again by suppertime.  *sigh* There's gotta be a verse in Ecclesiastes about that!


This is an online class I am taking to become a real estate agent! (gulp!)  We have hired a babysitter for T/Th mornings from 8:30-11:30a.m. so I can focus on this class.


Poor baby!  He burned his hand on our hot car muffler.  Talented, that one--it's even in the shape of a fish!  Thankfully it's healing quite well, and I don't think it will leave much of a scar.


This year's Dress Like A Character From A Book parade at school.  Can you guess who Noah is?  The mouse from If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.  (P.S.  I have an entire post that I want to devote to that book and why we love it, so somebody remind me, okay?)


We took advantage of a day off from school to get some things done around the house.  Vacuuming the car out was on the list!  So thankful I have a helper!


Noah really wanted to carve a face into a pumpkin this year, so I obliged...


and did all the carving, which is harder than you might think!



When you have a Seth, you find all kinds of interesting things, like milk cups in your cookie sheet cupboard.  Can I tell you how thankful I was to find this the same day it happened? 'Cause warm milk has a special way of grossing me out.  I cannot imagine the grossness had this been a few days old! *gag*


We took these yummy things to our church's harvest party on Sunday.  Pumpkin cupcakes with (homemade!) cinnamon cream cheese frosting.  Oh my.

Comments

Ruth said…
Oliver also creates great havoc in our kitchen. Most of the cabinets are child proofed, but the cabinet with Tupperware and such isn't. I am beginning to think maybe we need one on that one as well as it seems to end up all over the floor several times a day. I agree that carving pumpkins is harder than it looks, but it's such a fun annual family tradition. Memories!! I feel so badly for Seth's hand! YIKES! I have never had such a bad burn in my life and neither have any of my kids. Poor baby!!! Tell us more about being a real estate agent? Is this to sell the properties your dh has fixed up and wants to sell?
Carrie said…
Seth is getting so big. Ouch that hand looks bad, poor thing. I love Noah's outfit and cookie so don't forget to write a post about it. If I had to get another job it would be a real estate agent. - cool! Miss you and am thankful for you, I think of you often. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving. We are talking about coming to Jacksonville in April so make sure you are around!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth