365 Project: week 41

I gotta admit I'm losing steam with this project.  I'm the marathon runner who wonders at mile 22 what he was thinking when he signed up.  BUT.  This is good for me. This IS good for me.  This is good for me.  I find myself wondering if I can just take a bunch of pictures all in one day and get away with not taking a week's worth of pictures...for example, every one of these was taken on Saturday, and I didn't get a single other shot from the other days in the week.

Who needs scary Halloween decorations when you have your very own, very creepy, very real spider who has taken up residence across the front of your house?  He's been there for over a week, and I don't have the guts to get rid of him.  


We have been enjoying campfires in our own backyard recently, complete with s'mores


Seth at Noah's soccer game Saturday morning.


Noah going for the goal!


I had to take a picture of this!  It was 9:20am on Saturday morning, and yes folks, that IS an ICE CREAM TRUCK!!!  This one not only plays all the familiar ditties at obnoxious decibel levels, but also blows bubbles  from a tube in the roof, in its pied-piper attempts to lure small children to spend way too much for an ice cream.  At 9:20 in the morning.


Seth LOVES slides! 

Comments

Ruth said…
Oliver also loves slides, but every time I put him in the seated position at the top of the slide, he turns around and goes down the slide on his belly (feet first). That is just crazy about an ice cream truck at that hour in the morning. Oi vey. I love ice cream but #1 I'm not paying the prices they charge in those trucks and #2 I am not eating it before lunch!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth