Cat Breath

It appears that Seth is following in the footsteps of his cousin Titus, who once upon a time would eat anything.  (Truth be told, he probably still would, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's past all that!)  I cannot tell you how many times I have found Seth seated contentedly by Daisy's cat food, with a mouth full of kibbles, and dimpled fistfuls more waiting to be shoveled in!  Can we say GROSS?!?  I mean, okay, it's one thing to be curious.  We might all be curious what cat food tastes like.  But for crying out loud; once you discover that it's disgusting, back away from the dish!

I think the worst part is, for hours afterward Seth has cat breath.  EEEEWWW!!

Comments

Ruth said…
Oliver is the same way. We don't have any pets, but I have to dig mulch out of his mouth EVERY time we go to the playground. I don't think he's actually swallowed any, but still! I think he thinks paper is a major food group.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth