365 Project; week 25

Here it is! The 25th week of 2013.  Boy, sometimes the days go by so slowly, but the weeks and months fly.  Why is that?

After several weeks of blissful, we have passed into a valley of sorts in our household.  I have no idea what went wrong, but ever since we got home from Connecticut, Seth has plunged this house into a tons-of-crying, very-little-napping, not-very-nice place to be.  I've written about it in more detail previously, but this is largely why my photos have dropped off considerably.  Seth is rarely in a good mood anymore, and for that matter neither am I; at least not a mood that makes me want to take a photo.  Please pray for us if you think of it.  On my good days, I do my best to cast these difficulties at my Master's feet and leave them there.  On my bad days, well...it's very very hard.  Like the driving-me-crazy kind of hard. That said, here's week 25.

Blurry, yes, but my point was to show how Seth sits a lot of the time: one foot forward, one foot back.  So he's ready for whatever direction life takes him!


And his favorite direction these days is up!  Seth pulls up on anything he can, even the toilet bowl rim.  *Shudder*


Noah does this to his animals almost every morning when he comes out of his room.  Guess his animals don't get much sleep with him. :)  P.S. This was my stuffed dog when I was a little girl.  His name is Peanut Butter, and he's still very much alive and well. 


Deep in the middle of a game of Chess.


Love bare feet in grass!


Daisy usually isn't too far away when we're outside.  


Take Your Son To Work Day.  Aka: Let Mommy Mop The Floor Without Help Day.  Depending on who you are. :)


Can you see the two teeth on the bottom?  Infant teeth are very hard to photograph!









Comments

Unknown said…
I remember peanut butter the dog! Sorry Seth has been a pain. That's HARD. Prayers coming your way.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth