365 Project; week 23

*whispers* I didn't actually take any photos for week 22, so if you'll excuse me, I'll just move right along and post for week 23...

So week 23 recap:  we went away to CT for a little vacation.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and it was great to see everyone and everything.  The plane rides? Not so much fun with a teething 6 month old.  I'll leave it at that. :)

No trip to CT would be complete without plenty of this


Uncle Matt with the 2 babies (Seth is in the red, Luke is in the blue)


I noticed that some of  Mom's strawberries were ripe, so like any good daughter-in-law, I picked them (and ate a couple). :)


Love me some peonies!  I have been trying to come up with an adjective that adequately describes peonies, but I cannot.  "Opulent" is about as good as I can come up with, but that doesn't even go far enough.


Out cold on the way to Boston


We took a swan boat ride around the pond in Boston Common, a la Make Way for Ducklings.


Those bushes say Cape Cod, as they have said for as long as I can remember.  It's comforting when things like this don't change. :)  Our family took a side-trip to the Cape to visit my old stomping grounds and some good family friends for a day, and loved every minute.


Noah feeding some ducks


We drove by my girlhood home!

Playing Monopoly Deal.


Learning to play chess.


Too bad the sunlight was so bright; can you see that Noah is passed out on the airplane?  Head back, mouth open, and everything!  This was our final flight on the way home.  As you can see, we had the whole back of the plane to ourselves!  We each got our own entire row!  Now that's how flying should be!







Comments

Ruth said…
Glad you had a great trip! I don't ever remember being on a flight with that many empty seats. It certainly hasn't happened since I've flown with kids for the past almost 5 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth