Easy Lemon Cookies


So this week I stumbled upon a recipe unassumingly titled, "Easy Lemon Cookies."  Not only were they extremely easy (almost as easy as slicing one of those cookie-dough-logs), but Oh. My.  I can't stop eating inhaling them!  I double-dare you to make these and see if they don't fly off the pan!

Easy Lemon Cookies

1 lemon cake mix (18.25oz)
2 eggs
1/3 C vegetable oil
1 t lemon extract
1/3 C confectioner's sugar

Preheat oven to 375.  Combine all ingredients except sugar until well blended.  Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into confectioner's sugar and roll them until lightly covered.  Place on ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake 6-9 min (I found more like 9-10 min was good).  The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.

These will be coming with me to our next ladies' meeting.  Maybe.  If I don't eat them all in the car before I get there. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth