365 Project; week 19

I hope you had a great week 19!  Here's a glance at ours:

Soccer Team Photo


I went out on a limb and tried a new recipe; Pioneer Woman's White Chicken Enchiladas.  I thought they were absolutely delicious (and single-handedly ate all the leftovers over the next couple of days), Josh thought they were good, and Noah...well he choked them down. Which I really don't understand because he helped me make them, and was sampling the sauce all throughout, saying, "This is so yummy!"  I don't know what happened between the pan of sauce and the finished product that changed his mind. It's so hard to find a recipe that children like other than macaroni and cheese!


I met a Pennsylvania friend of mine at the zoo.  She and her family were passing through Jacksonville on their way to Orlando for vacation, and we had fun at the zoo for a few hours in the morning.



I even took Noah out of school for the day so he could come along.  It was educational, after all!


Ruth and me 


Happy Mother's Day!


Seth approves of the new church nursery toy I bought at a yard sale. :)


Josh came home with this Tonka truck from a house he purchased.  Tonka trucks never get old for Noah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth