365 Project; week 18

It rained this week.  A lot.  This made for a rather cooped-up, no-soccer-games, let's-play-monopoly, bounce-off-the-walls (or couches), kind of week. :)  Fun in its own way, but we were definitely glad to see the sun again!


Normally we would go outside after school, but due to the rain, it was a day to play Memory.  This particular version has Bible characters on  it.  Noah beat me! :)


Have I mentioned that Seth likes things that crinkle?  He is very well-occupied if you give him a page or two from a magazine. 


We had a church workday, and I busied myself organizing and cleaning the nursery...


while some of the men had a more tiring job of demolition and working with plumbing under the concrete floor!


Riding his bike through the puddle; the silver lining, if you will, of all the bad weather. 


This is our stream/backyard after all that rain!  Just for perspective, that chair you see is in the grass, and Noah was stepping off the dock onto our "yard".  Did I mention we got a lot of rain?


Finally some sun!  And time for a walk with the fam.


He is such a happy guy!

Comments

Ruth said…
We have that same exact memory game. I recognize the back of the cards! I love that thing on your wall for displaying Noah's artwork. Cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth