365 Project: week 21

I'm a little late posting this week, but I did manage to get some photos.  Here they are!



I love me some baby bottoms--especially when they have a duck sewn on them! :)



This swing was a blessing to find at a yard sale.  I had been wanting one for our backyard, and Josh told me if I could find one at a yard sale, he'd put it up for me.  That very week, I found this one in great shape for $2 with all the straps and ropes included.  God is so good!



We had a ladies' tea fellowship at a tea room in town.  Loved this!


True story:  I was in the kitchen when I heard Seth begin screaming in what sounded like sheer terror.  I walked into the office, where I found him parked in his walker, arms flailing, and a look of horror on his face...right in front of this aloe plant.  And when I got down eye-to-eye with the plant, I had to admit it looked a little scary in a creepy, spidery kind of way.


With greater mobility comes a greater capacity for mischief and destruction!


I am soaking up every minute of the brothers-who-get-along phase.  They still do not fight, and it blesses my heart to see Noah want to help and entertain his little brother.


This Memorial Day, after two years of postponing, Josh decided this was the day to build a picnic table as a family!  This was so. much. fun!!  Just beginning...



almost complete...



And done by lunchtime! :)  I think it turned out beautifully!!  Great job, Josh!


Playing tag.  Noah is surprisingly fast and getting faster!


This was an incredibly blessed week.  The weather was unheard-of beautiful for this time of year, and we made some great memories as a family.  Hope yours was equally good! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth