365 Project; week 7

Well, I knew a week like this would come eventually; a week where I totally muffed it with taking pictures.  What do you do?  You post the ones you have, make a mental note to step it up, and move on. :)

Thanks to a friend's inspiration (thanks, Jenny!), I began writing napkin notes in the guys' lunches each morning.  


Valentine's Day!  I decided to make...wait for it....heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast.  Thought I was the most. creative. mom. ever.  Until I saw 2 or 3 of my friends did the same thing!  Turns out I'm not the first one to dream up such a treat. :)  Here is Noah with the pop-up Snoopy card I got for him.


Me and my sock monkey


Josh and Noah tearing out and replacing the back door to our garage. Didn't get a photo of the finished product yet.


Jen had a baby!  And here is where I majorly dropped the ball.  This is the only picture I got.  Really.  You'd think I could get one of, say, Jen holding her new son, Luke.  Or of me holding Seth next to Jen holding Luke.  Nope.  And I missed tons of photo ops the day before, when I was caring for 5 children (count 'em, 5!) ages 5 and under (Matt and Jen were at the hospital, so I had their kids and mine)!!  The only photo I got of that historic day was a bathtime photo, which I didn't think appropriate for the blog. :(  I'll have to write about that day sometime, though.  I got stories.


Haircut!  It's okay.  Not what I wanted, but okay.  That's what happens when you settle for someone other than Andrea Rowley, Best Hairstylist Ever!  Andrea, can you come live here?  I need more than one good haircut a year. :)

Comments

Carrie said…
I like the haircut..and the sock monkey too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth