365 Project; week 5

This week was mostly spent in Pennsylvania with my mom and sister Lori.  Wish I had taken more pictures, and so so glad I was able to go!  The week felt like a vacation, since I was able to sleep in til almost 8am most of the mornings, with no morning hustle and bustle trying to get people out the door.  It was also a blessing to spend time with my mom, sister, sister-in-law, and niece while I was there.  Sweet times! 

The day I arrived, there was snow on the ground!  I haven't seen that in years.


Mom absolutely loved to hold Seth.  That first night he had a bad case of gas, which made him wake up screaming.  She soothed him back to sleep.

A visit from my niece Rachel was a pleasant surprise.


My sister-in-law Cheryl was there too.  I"m so glad I got to see them both!


I'm the aunt, she's the niece, but we've been friends since childhood.


My sister Lori enjoyed bathing Seth a couple of the nights we were there.

Blurry photo, but we were having fun.  I was kissing his belly and making him laugh.


Noah's 100th day of school!


A homework assignment was to help me cook dinner.  Hooray for homework!  We made sausage and french toast.


While I was gone, Josh manned the homefront, turned 33, kept the house reasonably clean (with the exception of a moldy crock pot on my counter--yuck!), and took care of Noah.  I'm so glad I got to go away, but I'm also glad to be home again.  

Comments

Rachel said…
It was such a joy for me to spend time with you and Seth! He is such a precious baby and you are a wonderful mother! I love you!
Rachel said…
It was such a joy for me to spend time with you and Seth! He is such a precious baby and you are a wonderful mother! I love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth