What Birthday?

I turned 31 in August, on the 16th actually. Trouble is, we were smack dab in the middle of one of the craziest months on record to really notice it. VBS week (with the added bonus of 5 house guests!). Noah starting soccer for the first time (hmm.. I need to post about that). Wilds Week. Everybody in our family has had a cold. Noah beginning preschool. Mom and Dad Rowley were here for 2 weeks. And! we have some more company coming tonight. The more the merrier around here. :)

*slight disclaimer* Company is great! If you stayed in our home this month, we were so glad to have you! Please come again. I simply include you in my Craziness List because life is always a bit different with company in your house. But you already know that.

Anyway, so now I'm 31 and it happened sometime during the week we were at the Wilds. Josh tried to take me out to dinner last Saturday to celebrate, but I wasn't feeling very well, so we had to postpone. Hopefully before my next birthday we can celebrate this one! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth