Mother's Day Recap







My wonderful family took me out to eat at Olive Garden on Saturday night, because we knew Sunday would be packed out. It ended up working out great, because we had so much food left over that we were able to enjoy it again for Sunday lunch, which meant twice that I didn't have to cook! Blessings!

I am so thankful that the Lord has made me a mother, while at the same time, I feel compassion for those who are still waiting for their turn. In fact, I found myself with mixed emotions about my own situation: always thankful for Noah, yet praying that the Lord would give us another child. Mother's Day remains a bittersweet day for me.

I am also really thankful for my mother and for Josh's mother. What an incredible gift a godly mother is! I still pray for God's grace to be a mother He can be pleased with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth