More of the Same

***Men, you may want to skip this one. For my sake. Please go watch Indiana Jones or something and come back another day. :) ****





I'm having more of my issues again. After visiting the doctor over these issues back in October, Josh and I had decided to just leave things be and pray that my body would start doing what it was supposed to do.

That hasn't happened. Not even close.

So unless these issues quit by Monday, it looks like it will mean another string of doctor visits, blood work, and ultrasounds for me over the next few weeks. I'm praying for answers, concrete ones this time, as to why these things are happening. "It's hormonal" (the Doctor's explanation from last time) is just so vague. A plan of management that doesn't include hormone pills would be a blessing too!

If you think about it, please pray that the Lord would resolve this problem by Monday, and/or that Josh and I (and the doctor) will have wisdom. This goes beyond wanting to have another child; it has now entered the realm of Maintaining My Health And Sanity. :) I've been really weak and tired as a result of this.

And of course, I must keep in the forefront of my mind the fact that God has all of this in His control. That He loves me. That He knows what is best.

"I will rejoice and be glad in Your lovingkindness, because You have seen my affliction;
You have known the troubles of my soul." Psalm 31:7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth