Answered Prayer

The Lord graciously healed me from my health issue on Tuesday! I had just called the Doctor and had a prescription (for a hormone pill) called in to the pharmacy, planning to begin taking it that evening. Around 4pm I noticed positive changes, so I decided to wait it out another day before taking the meds, and by Wednesday morning the problem had completely cleared up!

It was only God who could have done this without medication, and I am thankful to any of you who may have prayed for me! The Lord does hear our prayers! Praise the Lord!

Comments

Carrie said…
so happy for you and that the Lord healed you and shewed you His power!
cj and family said…
WHAT a blessing!!! I prayed for you often over this past weekend!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth