Titles Stump Me

Confession: There have been times I have not blogged because I couldn't come up with a decent title. I have sat there staring at my New Post page for 10 or 15 minutes, waiting for something really witty to hit me. It usually doesn't, and then I just come up with something trite or common and move on, determined not to let my own lack of creativity thwart me. But there are other days when I truly come up empty and then give up on the post altogether and go do something entirely different that doesn't require thinking, like swabbing the toilet.

That was almost the outcome today, until I decided NO, I am not going to let the absence of a title for this post scare me off. I'll blog anyway, thank you very much. So here I am, basically title-less and willing to move on if you are.

So. What's new with you?
Noah and I did our weekly baking project today, and made Jelly Rolls for "J" week.


In other news, we plan to go to the fair tomorrow night. Noah is pumped, as he still remembers when we went last year. The rides were that cool to his little 2-year-old self. The weather has warmed up a little after a cold snap last week, so hopefully it will be beautiful at the fair.

My mom is still here, and we've managed to take a few pictures. Stay tuned for a post full of them, and (if my computer will load it) a video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth