"I'm A Big Boy!"

Don't call Noah a little kid. It won't be pretty.

These days he's very sensitive about this issue. He gets very miffed if you call him a little kid or think for some reason that he's anything but a Big Kid. Case in point:

A couple Sundays ago, Pastor Rowley (aka, Uncle Matt) was dismissing the Two's & Three's class to Sunday School. "At this time the little kids can be dismissed to their classes."

Noah was already halfway out of our row when he heard this. He stopped. Looked at me, alarmed. "I'm not a little kid!" For all the church to hear.

He planted his feet. Wasn't. Going. Anywhere.

It took all my strength to drag him out of our row and deposit him in his Sunday School class.

This past week, Pastor Rowley amended his statement: "At this time the YOUNGER kids can be dismissed."

I wonder why? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth