365 Project; week 28

 He's a'comin' after me!  Always, always this child is coming after me.  Somehow he has turned into quite the mama's boy.  More on that perhaps in another post.


Practicing his skills for the upcoming soccer season, which starts next month.




Our church had a ton of help this week from a church in Rock Hill, SC. We put on Cola Wars for teens, and invited teens from the community to come.  We had a few attend, which was encouraging.  I tried to get a clear picture of the games, and this was the best I could do.  Those were some kids on-the-move!


Every Saturday we go out for supper.  The location varies by the week, but it's nice for me to know that one time a week I don't have to cook.  I'm thankful to the Lord for the resources to do this!  This week's destination? Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  Any guesses who chose that restaurant?


Our weekend project: improve the upper area of the garage, and turn it into a "mud room" of sorts. We stained the floor, got some new rugs and a shoe rack, and....


Voila!  Hopefully this will cut down dramatically on the shoes cluttering up the entryway into the kitchen. I  love it!


Swingin' high!  I remember when I used to push Noah in the swings.  It's so nice now that he can push himself!

And we have so far to go with this one.  :)

Overall, a good week, and I thank the Lord for it!  I had a cold over the weekend, but thankfully it was the fast-moving kind and I'm feeling much better now.  Onto week 29--Noah's birthday is coming up, a subject about which he never tires of talking!  (How's that for good grammar? I debated writing it the wrong way just because it sounds better, but in the end I couldn't let myself.  I'm such a nerd. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tonight We Babysat Brianne

My Gunniwolf

Turning It All Over To God