Art and Geography Class



Once or twice a month Jen and her kids come over for art and geography. We have certainly come a long way since the early days of doing this! For example, this year we have been able to use paint in almost every lesson. (When we first began the kids were ages 3-7, and there was no way we were painting! Far too messy!) For our Christmas art class we usually make ornaments, and for the class before Valentine's Day we make Valentine cards.  Here were a few of the samples I made to spark the kids' imaginations:


Actually, never mind. I just have the one example. My phone is trying to send the other pictures, but it's bogging down and taking forever. Nobody has time to wait for that! If they arrive sometime today, I'll try to load them onto this post. This fish one is what I'm planning to give to Josh for Valentine's Day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth