Where Do I Begin?

As usually happens when I take an extended break from blogging, I'm having a bit of a rough go deciding what to write about. It's not that I don't have enough ideas; it's more like I'm trying not to firehose you. Some topics I would like to talk about sometime:

1. Parenting. Oh brother, I feel like that could be the new theme of this blog, with every post written on that subject. News flash: Josh and I are not great parents, and most of the time we feel like we're fumbling (did you like that? I'm watching the Superbowl as I type this so there you go). We're dropping passes left and right. Lots of refereeing and unsportsmanlike conduct going on. Okay, I'll stop.

2. Homeschooling and our future plans. Last year was horrific and this year has been no better. I've got my eye on the exit in a big way, and so we're just praying for clarity.  Above all, we want to do God's will. If He wants us to keep homeschooling, then I want to fulfill my mission. This next question could be a sub-point under this topic: How do you know if God is leading you to go a different direction versus times when you should just persevere?
3.  I'd love to do a mini-biography on each kid. Can you believe Noah is 12, Seth is 7, and Eden is 3? So many changes, pictures, and stories to tell.

4.  Camping! This is a new part of our lives that we have been really loving! 

5.  Books I've read lately. I joined the current century and began listening to audio books at the end of 2019. Why didn't I do this sooner? I can listen to books while I'm folding laundry or cleaning the kitchen! I think we may start listening to books around the lunch table too, as that is typically a very chaotic time. Ugh. See #1 above.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth