The More the Merrier



Eden loves baby dolls. She only has one so far, but earlier today she brought a couple home from the church nursery and I didn't even notice, probably because I was dealing with Older Brother Shenanigans as we were getting into the car.  We'll return the dolls to church tomorrow night, but until then, I'd say they're in pretty good hands. She loves to line them up in a chair and get them all in a row. She talks to them and takes care of them. I've even seen her spank her doll! She'll hold the offender right up to her face and say very quietly and sternly: "Now you look in my eyes!" I feel like I'm looking in a mirror when she does that. I really enjoy having a girl after all the years of boys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth