My Extroverted Week

Surprise! I'm an introvert. Bet you didn't know that! (She said sarcastically.)  Usually I'm a stay-at-home type of person, loving nothing more than the comfort and privacy of my own home in my comfortable clothes, not talking.  But sometimes I make exceptions, and this week was full of those!

On Thursday evening I was invited to an essential oils party (think Tupperware or Pampered Chef, but for DoTerra Oils instead).  I don't normally attend these things, because they are typically full of people I don't know, and full of pressure to buy things I don't really need or want at prices I don't want to afford, but I made an exception this time.  The party was hosted by our babysitter, Cherie, and I thought I might actually like to try oils.  At the very least I have a lot of questions about them, so I found myself at 6:30pm Thursday evening at an oils class.  It was very informative, and I'm praying about whether to order some and give them a try.  Josh really dislikes the smells of most of them, which has always been a big factor in why I haven't used them.  Something to think about...

On Friday the ladies in our church went out for dinner at The Loop, just for fun.  And it was!  Here's a photo of our time there:

I think we determined we need to do this more often. :)

And today, we attended a birthday party for Makayla, a little girl in our church, who turned 3.  Like I said before, my weeks don't usually end up so busy, but it was a good one and I enjoyed each event.

Next week, I'll probably add Seeing a Chiropractor to my list of accomplishments, because my back and neck are still hurting.  Whatever damage I did to myself while I was sleeping Monday night really was significant.  More on that to come, I guess.  In the meantime, this is me over here moving like a robot, and rapidly sucking in air each time I feel a tweak in my back or neck.  Gettin' old!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth