Neat Freak



 I am brave for posting those "before" pictures!  So admittedly Josh is not known for his tidiness as we would define it.  Actually it's a phenomenon I can't comprehend: though it may look cluttered and disorganized to my eye, ask him where any given document is, and he can usually find it.  I can't even begin to understand how...

So as a sort of gift to me (he knew it would make my day and be beneficial for everyone), he let me clean out the office.  Elated doesn't begin to describe my feelings!  This is a room that I have dreaded to go into, and couldn't wait to get out of.  Until today.

Above you see what it looked like as of 10am, and below is what it looks like as I type this.




It's amazing what a little order can do for a person!  Well, for me anyway.  It probably doesn't have the same effect on everybody. :)

Comments

Ruth said…
That was very nice of Josh to let you do that. :) I can empathize with you.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth