365 Project; week 11

I'll be honest: this week was r-o-u-g-h photo-wise.  I simply did not care to take photos.  Needed a break, I guess. Here's what I did get:


Brrr!!  We had a cold snap, which made soccer-practice-watching a little on the uncomfortable side



On our way to St. Augustine for a church picnic.  The three "boys" rode in the back; a rare treat for them!


Playtime at the picnic


A few of our church family enjoying the picnic.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous for this, thankfully!


Mr. Seth in tummy time


Seth, on his 4 month "birthday", March 19.  I wish he'd cheer up once in a while! *wink* :)

Once more, I am thankful for the Lord's blessings, which abound to me every day!  "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits" Psalm 68:19


Comments

Ruth said…
Well you still took a lot more pictures than you used to, right? :) What defines a "cold snap" to a Floridian? At least there wasn't snow on the soccer field.

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth