365 Project; week 12

I'm feeling pretty redundant that I keep saying, "This week was a pretty normal week" and then proceed to show you photos of the "same song, second verse" if you know what I mean.  That said, I am so thankful that most of our weeks roll pretty much the same way, and so full of the Lord's blessings.  I just hope those of you out there who read this don't get tired of all the sameness from week to week.

Soccer practice!  What crazy weather we're having, though, I must say.  Last week was freezing, then I see this photo, taken on a beautiful evening with temps in the 70's, and as I type this today, it's back down in the 50's again. 


I had Brianne, Titus, and Libby over one morning.  After a morning of playing hard, they vegged out for a bit watching a movie while I made lunch.


Kindergarten art!  LOVE it!  Can you tell what it is? Look closely, and you'll see it says "Car Insurance"  Well, actually, it says, "Car Inshrets", but pretty close.  It's Noah's drawing of one of those advertising airplanes that get paid to fly over beaches and sporting events, advertising for things like car "inshrets"  Love. This.


With Seth getting older and stronger, we've been able to put him in an exersaucer and a doorway jumper lately.  This vastly increases the time that I am able to do other things, with the little one safely entertained.


My culinary flop of the week.  I made these blueberry muffins to take to church on Sunday from a recipe I found online.  To-Die-For Blueberry Muffins, they were called, which they totally were, taste-wise.  Too bad they stuck in the pan.  I think I let them sit in the pan too long before I put them in the oven, and they absorbed all the no-stick spray I had used on the pan.  Live. And. Learn.


It was a dark and stormy night.  So we drank hot chocolate and played Monopoly.  AND! I won for like the first time ever!! :)  Early in the game I acquired Park Place and Boardwalk, and promptly built hotels on them.  There were only a few tears. :)


My 3 favorite guys


The doorway jumper I mentioned before. Noah thinks it is his responsibility to show Seth how to use this thing for the purpose it was intended; jumping. For now though, Seth just enjoys dangling. :)  The jumping will come eventually, I'm sure.



Comments

Ruth said…
Your posts don't seem boring or overly similar to me! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth