365 Project; week 10

Week 10 in my project!  I'm thankful for another week of the Lord's blessings and mercies in our family.  Here are the highlights:

Grammy came to Noah's kindergarten class and read a story to them, something that I don't know if I would attempt.  Oh, I love reading.  I even love reading to children.  But that many of them at once with all their interruptions and wiggles... I just don't know.  Give me a couple of them next to me on the couch, and that's more my speed. :)


We found a painting for over our mantel!  And it only took 3 years! 


Mommy and Seth time, chilling on the floor.


I found Noah outside "bane-ing" (his pronunciation of "bang" has always sounded like "bane") his hammer, blacksmith-style on some sticks, trying to hone them into sharper tools.  Boys.


Noah's 1st soccer game of the season! Go Thunder! (they did win)


Seth and Luke (Matt and Jen's newest addition) becoming buds in the nursery at church


Seth and Luke again.  This was the first time I'd tried Seth in the exersaucer, and while he liked it, I think it made him tired.  He may not quite be ready to hold himself up for that long.


Brother playtime while I made supper.  These are still the peaceful days, when Seth is content to watch Noah play.  I have a feeling things will get interesting when Seth wants the toys too. :)


What a multi-tasker, that Josh!  Practicing soccer with Noah while holding the wee one.  And the wee one holding him.  Look at that grip! :)


Overall, it was a good week.  A couple of trials and bumps thrown in that I didn't photograph, but those are good for us; the Lord says so in His Word.  I'm so thankful that God is not finished with me yet! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth