Our Christmas Picture




Some of you who may be on our Christmas Letter Recipient List will notice that I was a little, um, late getting my letters out this year. (If you would like to be on our list, send me your address and I'll include you next year!)  For next year, I'm actually leaning very heavily to just doing the nice photo cards that so many families do.  We'll see.  But for now, this is the photo that went out documenting our family at Christmas 2012.  Thanks to Matt for taking the photo at his house.  (Our house was still working its way out of "Disaster Area" status and wasn't photo-ready. *wink*)

Comments

Ruth said…
I received your letter and photo in the mail today. It's a very nice photo! I love the matching shirts for your boys. You look great!!! The best place for making the photo cards this year was Cardstore. They included a postage stamp on the envelope and charged LESS per card than what a postage stamp costs and included free shipping. So basically the cards were really free. I think the one I sent you was from Shutterfly, but 3/5 of the ones I sent were from Cardstore. It was a great bargain! If I had a baby the end of November, I don't think I'd have gotten out a card in December either. In fact, I'm sure I wouldn't have. Don't feel badly about it AT ALL. Honestly there's no rule saying you HAVE to send any cards and if you do send them, again there's no real deadline as to when they are "on time" versus late so even if you didn't have a newborn I wouldn't sweat it, but in light of having a newborn, you certainly have no pressure in my opinion!
cj and family said…
Beautiful picture, Joanna! Happy New Year! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth