365 Project; week 3

This week went better than I had anticipated photo-wise!  I had my doubts as to whether I'd remember to take photos every single day, but I did!  The only 2 days I missed were days that my dear husband took my camera to work with him to take videos of a house he had just completed.  Maybe he needs a camera for his birthday...

Here is week 3 in photos:


At the beginning of the month, we tore out the mega-bush that had flanked the whole front of our house for the last 40 years, and put in some things we liked better.  Since the weather had been so beautiful lately, I sent Noah out to water the plants.  In shorts and a t-shirt! 


Brothers making each other smile.  LOVE THIS!


If the weather is nice, I usually take Seth for a walk at some point during the day.  His eyes are closed because the sun was bright, not because he was asleep.


I view this as God's early Valentine's gift to me each year.  This tree in front of our house turns vibrant red with little seed buds each January.  

By the beginning of February, they will all have fallen off, littering our driveway with thousands of beautiful little "helicopters".

Bake Time with Mommy included brownies this week.  Licking the bowl and spoon are the best parts!


Yes, this photo is blurry, but that's only because both boys were moving.  Thought I better include it anyway, though, since it documents Noah learning to change diapers.  Gotta learn sometime!


On Saturday we all went for a walk in the Arboretum near our house.  I got to try out my sling, which I think I have decided I like.  I'll get to test it more next week (more on that later!)


Seth decided he'd had enough of the sling after awhile, so Josh got to carry him.


Noah got to walk hands-free.


This is Douglas, a man in our church who is a retired baker.  This man makes the best cheesecakes, and agreed to come over and show us how it's done.  The results were fantastic!  And I'll be exercising like a fiend from now on. :)


And we end with a sweet face from Mr. Seth.  Little guy had his 2 month dr. appt on Monday.  Can you believe it?  He weighs 14 lbs 5 oz, is 24 inches long, and thinks shots are the Worst. Things. Ever.  The end.


A pretty normal, mostly uneventful week!  Just the way I like them. :)  Praise the Lord for normal weeks.

Comments

Ruth said…
I knew it. I told myself that Seth was going to be bigger than Oliver even though Oliver is 3 1/2 months older than him. Oliver (at 5.5 months) JUST hit 12 pounds. And he wouldn't be that big if I hadn't been suppementing with formula. If I was just nursing him, I'm sure he'd be smaller than he is now. Although I wouldn't be too keen on the super hot weather in FL in the summer, I would love to be able to wear shorts in January! The snow is pretty to look at, but I don't like being outside in the cold. BRRRR! Good job keeping up with the pics. You look great by the way. If I saw you, I'd never guess you just had a baby. :-)
Ruth said…
P.S. I meant to say that I LOVE that pic of Noah making Seth smile. That is absolutely priceless! I need to take a similar picture of my kiddos!!! Also it has been BITTER cold. I mean MUCH colder than usual. I hope it warms up at least a little before you guys get here or you will REALLY be in shock as it's hard for me, and I'm not used to living in FL! I am jealous of being able to go for a walk in January. Maybe I can convince Paul to apply for jobs in FL? A few were posted in Florida today (Tallahassee for example).

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth