The Rest of August

I have come to a very important decision:  I will not be blogging about the many events of August individually.  If I did (at the rate I blog), it would take me until NEXT August to finish, and then I'd be a whole year behind.  And that would overwhelm me enough to just quit blogging, which I don't intend to do.  So.  I bring you a few pictures and a little blurb about each event all in one post.  Never underestimate the power of summary.

VBS Week:  What a joy to have teens and adults come from CT to run VBS again!  As always, they did a stellar job, and we have seen a little bit of fruit from that effort.


The start of soccer season!  There is only one other boy on Noah's team, which should make for interesting games. :)  


A Surprise baby shower for me put on by the ladies of Truth Baptist Church.  I've never been the recipient of a surprise party, so this was a first, and such a blessing.

Our family trip to The Wilds.  Last year's picture came out much better, but that's okay.  It's hard to get a bunch of people to all look good in a single photo!

My 32nd Birthday while we were at The Wilds.  Andrea made these scrumptious cupcakes, and there were presents and everything!  A definite highlight in the week for me.


We made a stop to the campus of Bob Jones and took a couple photos too.




And there you have it.  The rest of August in a nutshell. I feel so much better!  And now, we move on to current events.  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resolving Everyday Conflict

The Hand of God

The Whole Truth